On-site image hacking at Open(Art), Eyebeam NYC Launch Party, made with pixelshaders.
Open(Art) is a joint initiative launched by Eyebeam and Mozilla to support creativity at the intersection of art and the open web.
About the Projects & Workshops
Meemoo brings the power of app development to everyone.
Forrest Oliphant - "I want to blur the line between developer and user and allow more people to create different kinds of media."
Pixel Shaders harnesses the graphics processing unit (GPU) for artistic purposes.
Toby Schachman - "This is one of the key areas where the artistic community can contribute to the computer science communities."
BOMfu is a collaborative web repository for open hardware projects.
Nortd Labs (Addie Wagenknecht and Stefan Hechenberger) -" Making all of the tools better pushes up what can be built. The better the tools are, the more complex the projects."
- creative-tech reblogged this from mozillawebmaker
- mumeditation reblogged this from open-art
- open-art reblogged this from mozillawebmaker
- gionsun likes this
- danilkaper likes this
- inspirationaljunkyard reblogged this from 02050104
- inspirationaljunkyard likes this
- empathephant likes this
- 02050104 reblogged this from mozillawebmaker
- 02050104 likes this
- go-mayan-love likes this
- carol-0531 likes this
- alldevallday likes this
- laryssasantanna likes this
- mumeditation said: Meemoo!
- edtech-collaborative reblogged this from mozillawebmaker
- mumeditation likes this
- geekblob likes this
- itsjustonmymind likes this
- mozillawebmaker posted this