Teaching the world digital literacy and webmakingWe’re in the early stages of building a Mozilla Webmaker program for educators called Hacktivate Learning. In 2013, Mozilla will be engaging people who are dedicated to teaching and learning with the web. If you are motivated to teach something to others or help people learn, you are an educator.
We’re creating a big tent for parents, librarians, engineers, after-school coordinators, artists, young people and teachers of all stripes and disciplines, from all over the world.
We are asking educators who are motivated by the concept of the “4th R”, web literacies, an open ethos, and the Webmaker mission, to help further conceptualize and design how we will Hacktivate Learning!
- dominickbrady likes this
- thesuperrare likes this
- rjinp likes this
- onaissues reblogged this from mozillawebmaker
- hovathoko likes this
- journalism-bites likes this
- notational reblogged this from lifeandcode
- travelandunravel likes this
- lifeandcode reblogged this from mozillawebmaker
- olionovak likes this
- not-so-handsome-john reblogged this from mozillawebmaker
- mozillawebmaker posted this